Saturday, April 16, 2011

I'm Baaaack

I'm back from a 5 day trip to California. My husband took one of his athletes to the Mt. SAC relays to compete in the heptathlon and Finley and I came along for the ride.

It was a nice week of nice weather but no cooking on my part :( So no new recipes... I am making up my grocery list now so I'll plan out a few new recipes for everyone to try.

On the way home, we were sitting in Cinnabon in LAX. My husband ordered a bun and said "This is the best 880 calories I've eaten all week." I said, "Make that 860 calories and give me a bite." Just as I was doing that, I looked up and noticed skinnyrunner sitting behind us! Check out her post of the same place / same time. You can see my husband's head in the one picture ;)

1 comment:

  1. I found you on SR's blog. I love what you do... recipes we love, but better. I will definitely be trying some of these. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete