Friday, October 14, 2011

Meal Plan - 10/14 - 10/21

We did a really good job sticking with our meal plan last week. We didn't make the poppyseed chicken on Thursday as I went to a Pampered Chef party at a friend's house and left Paul and Finley to fend for themselves. (I think Kraft may have helped with dinner that night ;) )

I took a few pictures of some of the recipes I tried last week and will hope to get them up this week.

This upcoming week has a few days to work around. We have small group on Sunday night so I will try to make a potluck dish for that night. Monday consists of me being gone from 7:30 am - 10:30 pm so that results in no prepared dinner. Paul is also gone until 9:30 pm on Mondays as well.

Friday: Out to eat!!! (First time in over a month!)

Saturday: Poppyseed chicken, brown rice and vegetable

Sunday: Some kind of broccoli dish, still need to find the recipe

Monday: No dinner

Tuesday: Marinated pork chops and baked beans

Wednesday: Breakfast

Thursday: Pasta primavera

What's on your meal plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment